Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Friday, June 04, 2004

With in and With out

With in and With out

Dark and gloomy,
Once no light;
Lost and lonely
Each day a fight.

Moment by moment,
Day by day,
Time stood still,
A soul to pay.

Slowly emerging,
Pushing and straining,
The light up ahead,
The cure for the ailing.

Manifested of pain,
Balance unknow,
Light from within,
All to atone.

Power achieved,
Freedom lives,
Down on the knees,
Surrender gives!

Within and without,
There is no difference,
Divine love sprouts,
Living in his presence.

Two become one,
Spirit and heart,
True to the shaman,
All have a part.

The river runs deep,
No longer a struggle,
Minds need not sleep,
The spirit immortal.

Be oh so silent,
Live in the present,
A past violent,
Tomorrow repent.

Within is the light,
Love is the key,
Yours to ignite,
Answer the plea.

Time is the essence,
Forgive and forget,
Living luminescence,
Paid is the debt.

Pain so bold,
Forever to hold,
Surrender my dear,
Banish the fear!

Blessed am I,
Who lives in the sky,
Fruits of ones labor,
Grace! Divine Favor!

Lady Lorraine
May 28 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home