Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Quetzalcoatl Sings


The rhythm was natural between the two,
Souls broken, faltering on hopes’ horizon,
Outsiders existing on the meat of dead souls,
Lost but found in the beat of the heart.

Fucking me
the marrow of my bones melt
I bleed ..
blood
marrow
sacred cream

You drink from my chalice
a womb so empty crying to be whole
Votans beat burns from deep within
métier breeds for an ancient life
drowning lake of vague visions
vociferous soul tracking you
dive into my depths.

Holistic answers of primal screams
womb clamping down
suckling your root of life
deeply planting the seed of hope
Ixchel reigns.

Our life new
Satiated
Plenary
Ben-Elaba
Belachina
Transformed
Ripped asunder, thousands of years anon
riding the gales of Chac-Xib-Chac
moving through a volcanic explosion
Huracan eats denial.

Animal calls,
Jaguar
Wolf
Solitary animals
Mating, knotted within each other
No release until each is spent
My screams dance in the Northern lights
Settling on your desert plains
Trinity of living through a sudden death
Wills lost
Destiny complete
Quetzalcoatl sings.

dlt © Feb. 1 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home