Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Friday, June 04, 2004

The Priestess of the Fallen Oaks

The Priestess of the Fallen Oaks

I fell into the moon
And lived in the land of the midnight sun
the gate swings open
and I am greeted by a muse
gently he whispered love laced riddles in my ear
speaking to my heart, my soul opened
each willing to hear
my mind runs to the darkness...
Taking the muses hand we walked through the garden
in silent seperation
the light shines on
Alone with the muse
Sadly our hands slip out from the tender embrace
surrounded by a lush green of a dream
the riddles danced through me
the answers sleep upon the muses lips
I yearn to know the answers
but still
I am not told
there will be no kiss
so I may breathe in the answers..
anger flares...
why?
I look at the muse
no words..silent sadness
the riddles flying like hummingbirds in the air
The muse slowly fades in front of me
bursting into star dust
surrounding me like a tornado of Divine light
Soaking through my skin
the garment of my soul
I am a day star in the land of the midnight sun...
Without my muse I am lost.
my starlight fades in and out
traveling the overgrown paths
finally lost in the wilderness
I forge my own ...
searching for the answers
My shining garment is soiled and torn
My soul exposed and vulnerable
I am trailed by the hummingbird riddles
the whirl of their wings
throbs noisly in my mind
lost in the darkness still
memories of my muse
glisten upon my skin
a torture of the lessons learned
Hope struggles with each dying breathe
Desire and longing
I firmly clasp at my breast
my heart beats for the muse
to look within the all knowing eyes
and to see my granduer as he once did

I awaken in a meadow
bees busy at work
floating from stem to stem
bringing new life into the center of the moon
I gaze upon a mighty oak
tall and strong
My hands long to roam across the rough bark
and hear the whispers of the years
A lonely oak
who longs for companionship
I see the changing of many seasons
a hawk flies above and watches my progress
A voice I hear
with wise words that draw me
beware for what you seek
It will both amaze and bring you great sorrow
The seed of the old oak
dropped from the sky
the struggle for the roots to receive the life's water
Clutching at the earth
its mother
each morsel of soil
clings to the roots
painfully they spread and gain strength
Feeding from the full breasts of the Goddess
I feel the years of the oak passing through time
standing tall young and proud
Alone he is not
living among a forest of friends
slowly the disease of man took away their lives
Only shadows of fallen oaks grace the meadow
Towering alone now
waiting to be called forth
ripping it' s roots from the mother earth
The goddess lives within the pulp
She cries for the shadows of lost souls
The the dance of the leaves
of her fallen soldiers
that once stood proudly in the meadow
I call...
softly, gently
a lullaby
yearning to see the miracle
To feel the earth beneath my feet
rumbling
ripping itself from the mother
The oak struggles for freedom
as the hummingbirds take refuge within the branches
I hear the earth give way
thunder and screams...
groaning ...
straining for release
I stand aside...
my tears
now the life source for the exposed roots
I reach forward
crystal teardrops drip from the tips of my outstreched fingers..
like rain in the desert
falling to the roots
mingling with the milk of the Goddess
each splashing into a thousand stars
that sail towards the sky
swimming with the hawk
Alone I stand waiting
for when the oak will be ready to live in my star shine
and I in the center of the rings
One with the Goddess
her Priestess of the Fallen Oaks...

Love Light and Peace
Lady Lorraine du Lac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home