Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Monday, October 04, 2004

Artful Lies

Why do people lie and cheat?
Why can they not be true?
What is it they want to defeat,
Chaos and pain is all they brew.

To tell the truth right up front,
No matter what the hurt may be,
Courtsey comes in one so blunt,
Fool believes no one will see.

No matter how hard you try,
Lies come forth always revealed,
It is only time you buy,
Others pain not yours to sheild.

You will get caught this I know,
Artful lies told so bold,
Only bring tears and painful woe,
Fooled am I, your heart so cold.

dlt Oct. 4 2004 all rights reserved


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home