Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Truth Exposed

Morning breaks, a new day,
How and what am I to say,
I bob on waves, an ocean so vast,
Drowning slowly, in truth I can not grasp.

In this life, once so close,
A muse feed me truth exposed,
The pain intense to be teased,
Immersed so fully the moment seized.

I search to fill the empty void,
Beliefs and dreams soon destroyed,
One sweet moment, awe, humility and hope.
Not alone, a grander scope.

Love so pure, immersed in thee,
Unconditional, a gift for free.
Understood the answers be,
Need of others, emptiness flees.

Soul exposed, hand outstretched,
To feel again, not farfetched,
I seek again, a moment etched,
Within my heart, the truth is fetched.
dlt © oct 3 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home