Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Morning Rain

It rains today a birthday gift,
Cleansing tears open and true,
From the past I do now drift.
Open eyes, a morning view.

Wiser, older now I titter,
Such a willful one I am,
Never one to be a quitter,
Always one to give a damn!

Expression rare, a passion flares,
Life of solitude to be shared,
Standing now in the rain,
I do not doubt that I am sane.

Those who live without a care,
Past by life and will not share,
Miss so much of living true,
A hand that rises from the blue.

Express what you have come to know,
Live with zest let truth do flow,
Tell all whom you love this is true,
Hold not back moments so few.

Release the lessons of life,
Living full and not of strife,
Boring and so dead you be,
Tell the ones you love to see.

Walls do fall with each word spoke,
Show yourself to all who joke,
Love with zest so rare and pure.
Take the chance beyond and sure.
dlt © sept 28 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home