Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

What I have learned....

What I have learned,
Can not be shared in a day,
All that I earned,
To give and receive now I pray.

What I have learned,
Pours forth in tears,
A heart that has been burned,
Riddles with fears.

This wisdom with I part,
For those whom will listen,
Let not fear grow in your heart,
Let the light shine and glisten.

Cry when you can,
Laugh with all you have,
Smile at every child, woman and man,
Continue the search for your other halve.

This I have learned,
Each emotion to live,
At times to be spurned,
All is yours to give.

Live in dew soaked grass,
Breathe in all life,
Do not be crass,
Embrace all strife.

Solitude dances,
Within me I scream,
Bliss enhances,
I continue to dream.

dlt © oct 14 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home