Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Crows

White river dreams
Youths lost dilemmas.

Dropped off glacial cliffs
melted ancient water
streaming minds.

Crows sitting, waiting for the warming
Black dots thrust against a fading indigo sky.

Evergreens scream in their green,
forever young,
barren branches whip in jealousy.

Whispered secrets of the Creator.

Swirling paisley dreams,
laced with muted colors of our existence.

Fractals of frozen tears,
pooling on tar covered terra.

Grieving mother,
separated from her young.

Ignorant humans.
Lost in the paisley of crow fed desires.

dlt © Feb. 19 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home