Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Monday, May 16, 2005

Chartreuse

Doused within a chartreuse morn,
Orioles dance amongst sodden pink clouds,
limbs dip towards inch worm green blades,
Black mantle, orange breast suckling sweet nectar,
cascade of pink petals meandering in ethereal rain.

Bird song filters thru lawn mowers whines,
spinning blades craving man’s perfection.
Beryl slaves rooted for decapitation,
sacrificed
for a false paragon.

Tiny throats burst forth a ménage of notes,
chaotic symphony breeds serenity,
wild aptness laced in bird song moments,
freedom
from conformity.

Brilliant quietude floats in chartreuse,
nature’s purity of fractal living,
No mind or thought to be as one,
unfettered desires bloom in meadows,
Naïve of the spinning blades.

dlt May 15 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home