Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Monday, March 14, 2005

Zen Putty

Stroking, burying the vibrant reds,
covering blood with Zen putty,
healing rituals of atonement,
painting walls, colors renew.

Choices to be made,
cycles to be broken,
red disappears,
tranquil clay, shaping disciplines.

Self induced sophism,
fades with each new morn,
whispers of truth emerge,
serene wisdom reigns.

Once Tellus kissed,
past shattered, future devoured.
I felt your dis-ease,
denied through my dreams.

Serene wisdom, perceptive paint.
Shut down ,
Run, hide in the red,
Ancient rhythms, irretrievable.

An owl floats in my soul,
Screeching painfully at self,
Imperfections found in the walls,
Step back and beauty lives.

Time you need, to see your strengths,
Crafty is fear, when we love too deep.
Red fading, Zen putty molding my heart.
Owl loves patiently.

dlt © March 14 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home