Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Friday, June 04, 2004

The Snake Charmer

You hide in the bushes and lurk from the trees,
silent you think as you creep through the weeds.
Stalking the prey now wise to your needs;
I sense your presence, forever I see.

You listen and contrive,
from the outside you watch silently.
The saunter of the walker as her faith thrives,
her steps strong and steady as she glides defiantly.

Oh dear muse!
You stand in the shadows of fallen oaks,
like a torrent rain your empty words,
drenching your soul, denial forever to soak!

Courage brings you to my front,
to know the secret of the walk.
But lies, doubt and broken trust,
are walls that cause you to balk.

I see you now,
without your daystar glitter,
only a man,
lost and bitter.
A raggedy man,
who runs and retreats.
Just a man,
who has wornout the soles of his feet.

Lost in the mind,
dead of the heart,
you exhaust me!
I no longer play my part!

Denial is a snake charmer...
that will whisper sweet lies in your ears,
blind your eyes,
harden your heart,
deaden your soul...

So dear muse,
I live to feel the blood in my heart,
the singing of my soul,
I close my ears for I now have control.

I pray someday,
for the return of your daystar glitter.
Once who knew he way, a man so brave.
Desire bright that burns, living within the oak,
and a life lead no longer bitter.

March 30 2004 © dlt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home