Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Siren Song

The moon sings thru me,
Pulsing rays of my soul,
My dreams of you dear,
To the sea do they flow.


Friends do surround me,
Our language few know,
In the sea we do dance,
Come live in the glow!


Come to me dear one,
In waves we do fly,
Living in peace,
Pure moments that cry.


One in the moon,
Songs of the sea,
My partner your place,
Soon we are free.


Floating in grace,
In our hearts we will be.
Dream I do now,
At the edge of the sea.


My song I do sing,
To your ears it does flee,
Listen and hear,
The message I bring.


Come to us now,
Love on the wing,
Forever, my vow.
A queen and her king.


Soon you will hear,
The whispers of few,
Songs of the dolphins,
Deep in the blue.


Come to us now,
Listen and be,
My partner, my love,
Living at the edge of the sea.


Dlt © August 12 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home