Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Saturday, September 04, 2004

The Center of All Things

Stuck in a moment
No where to be
Time floats slowly
Messages to thee


Moving forward
Fast but slow
The ache of desire
Continues to flow


Lost in the mist
Where to go
Frighten and fearless
Only time will show


Head held high
Persistence reigns
Patience and kindness
Pushing through old pains


Listen in the wind
Feel me near
Close but distant
Passion so clear


You whisper and beckon
Come love with the kings
Live in that second
The center of all things


dlt © sept. 4 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home