Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Haikus

I.

Calm cool baptismal
River flowing gracefully
Life force impelling.

II.

Life insubstantial
Hummingbird wings fluttering
Complete total change.

III.

Tiny yellow bloom
Nestled amongst living green
Small moment serene.

IV.

Simple and complex
Tidal waters ebb and flow
Within you I grow.

V.

Slumbering near he lies
Passion's fire burns wanting you
Autumn's end here cries.

VI.

Wind whispering thru trees
Sun's rays caressing the soul
Truth's secrets bestowed.

VII.

Chimes dancing lightly
Honey kissed breeze glides by
Blissful life within.

dlt Aug. 29 2004 copyright all rights reserved

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a biting mood
Nipples like cherry blossoms
Dancing muse explores

7:40 PM  
Blogger Du Lac said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A heart lost in ice
Starving body cries to bloom
Passion captured release

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunshine, thawing ice
Parted lips, warm tounges mingle
Rejuvenation

9:24 PM  
Blogger Du Lac said...

Mysterious Lake
River flowing over ice
Passions flames consumed

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home