Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Forever is Mine

I’ve come to believe,
The greater we need,
The more we see,
How to be.

There are those few,
Who continue to bleed.
Desires that feed,
Hopes blooming seed.

On the path they travel,
Alone to be.
Others stop and see,
Always they flee!

The wander still breathes,
Pulls themselves from the knees.
Continues the walk,
Separate from the flock.

These are the few,
Who love so true,
Sadly I see,
My path before me….

Solitude and time,
Forever is mine,
Alone I walk,
Searching for the sign.

The key in the lock,
Dreams that continue to shock,
Float to the sea.
I know now…. not to be.

dlt © sept 14 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home