Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Monday, September 06, 2004

Time at Hand

Close thy eyes,
Time at hand.
Precious and foolish,
Maybe I am!

Hope does reign,
Sword pulled from sand,
Slashing the pain,
Purging the land.

Echoes flounder,
Bounce from wall to wall.
Chaotic mind with a heart sounder,
Deep breath taken, I begin to fall.

Over the edge,
Raw and young,
Time endless,
No words caress the tongue.

Speechless desire,
Needs to be met.
The heroine begins to tire,
Her foot on the path is set.

Ancient and Youthful.
Love is the grail.
Compassion and kindness,
All else does pale.

Journey alone,
Finding the truth,
Ready to share,
With one who eludes.

Herself she finds,
In others and all things,
One with all time,
Rich life this does bring.

Outsider in,
Insider out.
Now is the time,
No longer she doubts.
Dlt © Sept 6 2004 all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home