Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Thursday, September 09, 2004

The Garden

I went to the garden today,
No muse to come and play.
So alone did I sit,
To the garden I submit,
Alone not to be,
Closed my eyes in order to see.
My muse from far he did come,
Visions of him my mind he is from,
We ran and we hid,
No desires forbid,
Climbing trees,
Staring at bees,
Lost we become,
To needs we succumb.
In the garden we play,
Both have our say.
The birds and the bees,
Laugh as we tease.
Joy and bliss,
In the garden we kiss.
I only need to close my eyes,
Before me my muse lies.
This moment forever the prize!
I went to the garden today…..

dlt © sept. 9 2004 all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home