Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Monday, September 20, 2004

Harvest Time

Cold night air slowly creeps,
The fall the time to sneak a peek,
Who you are and want to be,
Find the one whom you seek.

Colors so bold and bright,
Orange, red and yellow so true,
Singing dancing with all their might,
Visual life that lies in you.

Intensity and passion you scream to hold.
From deep within you look,
Colors call to you to be so bold,
Life as this, not from the book.

Reaping the rewards of your toil,
A harvest to celebrate with all you know.
Take the time yourself to spoil,
Your fall colors float and flow.

A time so tender, all to enjoy,
Moments seconds each so passion filled,
Take the time do not be coy,
Ride a leaf, sing, dance, be thrilled!

A cool autumn breeze rustles the leaves,
Stand up, look in, be the twin.
Drenched in orange, red and yellow.
To the ground the leaves will spin.

Harvest your life,
The pure moments of time,
Grab at strife,
Forward do climb.

Ride the leaf of harvest time,
Before we sleep,
Our passions entwined,
Autumn dreams yours to find.

dlt © sept 20 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home