Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Beggar's Brattle

Clanging and banging such noise in my head,
Ballroom filled with sweating bodies dancing on water.

Deadwood dunes of destructive living,
Horny cat raises her tail, screaming to be screwed,
What the fuck, just another bitch in heat.

Hank Williams’ daughter sings the blues,
New life strumming on the bent wood guitar. . .

Lessons learned from a dead relative.

Wandering spirits of musician passions,
Generations swing full circle.

Bodies move faster,
sweating blood of their past,
taking care of business.

Futon auras, musty smells of lust.
Always here, even when your not.

Legs spread, as the Bluesman dives deep
Will I ever say no? Hope not!

Sitting over a hole drilled in ice,
Pole, line, water, no fish
Heated heart, isolated
Singing the beggars brattle.

dlt © Feb. 20 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home