Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Living the Shooting Star

A marvelous mystery streaking night skies
children scream and point
lovers close their eyes and wish

Elders see their life while others see their destiny
cosmic dust bunnies amongst glittering black
Living the shooting star

Floating and timeless traveling through space
close to heaven and far from hell
a soul peacefully floating on the milky way

Power held in love barely touched
skies filled with reminders of rapture
twinkling stars capturing universal truth

Burning bright touching lives from afar
a thousand wishes dance along the night winds
kissed by the stars joy

All too soon the light fades
a solid mass lost amongst the Nova wreckage
destined for unknown fate

Existing and eternal one moment believed
touched by atmospheric tongues
bursting into the cleansing flames

Time grabs the tail riding the comets blaze
shooting and startling across the pure night sky
Wish my children as the burden of life fades

To know once love is worth the pain
Tomorrow will come regardless the struggle
Face the night skies filled with the rapture

Breathless the streak of fire and light
Forever remember this shooting star night
Burnt out in seconds a piece of my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home