Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Dance of the Devas

Yellling, Screaming
Dancing, Sweating
Women divided,
United!
Fighting it seems,
The union of two,
lost halves,
now found.
Sacred Marriage
The calm and the strong.
Dark and the Light.
Embracing with love,
Divine is the time,
The torch held as one!

Lady Lorraine
June 17 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home