Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Breaking the Seal

I can not write today,
Words do not flow,
Blockage deep,
Struggle forth,
No works to keep.
My writing is edgy,
Lost and a mess,
My mind floats aimless,
No discipline to find,
Power building,
In the mind,
I feel the surge,
Beneath my skin,
No words to find,
Pain pushing out sin.
I can’t write today,
Chaos is king,
I reigned by his side,
Now I lie at his feet.
Chaos in life,
Once I so strived,
No balance,
No freedom,
Only to feel alive.
My actions silent,
Time is the muse.
No writing today,
As Chaos reigns,
Slowly this world,
Material so real,
Come to reality,
Break through the seal.
Time to move forward,
Live in both worlds,
Discover a goal,
Empty my mind,
Follow the heart,
To fill my soul.
Dlt copyright August 18 2004 all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home