Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Gray to the Bay

Rain, rain, rain.
Gray day abound.
Rich, wet,
Soaking the ground.

My soul is parched,
I drink in the rain.
Hungry and thirsty.
Feeding the sane.

I wander the gray,
Searching for air,
Tears from heaven,
I answer the dare.

Look up and pray,
Forever blessed,
The gray is a time,
Faith is the guest.

We wander our paths,
Into the light,
Forever we seek,
What lies in our sight.

Out on the edges,
The answers do lie,
Do not conform,
Truth will pass you by.

I stand in the gray,
Orange and reds,
Lie on the edge,
Dance in the head.

Towards the light,
I do so walk,
Running no longer,
Hope I stalk.

First steps wobble,
Scratching the itch,
Slowly I stumble,
I lie in the ditch.

Laughing with glee,
I can only see,
Red blood running,
Pulsing from the knee.

Out of the gray,
Into the red,
I bleed and I laugh.
Thoughts swim in my head.

Move forward dear soldier,
Time holds no key,
Hope, faith and love,
If you chose to see.

Rain, rain, rain,
Forever the gray.
Parts before me,
Come swim in the bay!

dlt copyright Aug 17 2004 all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home