Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Friday, August 20, 2004

Buried and Deep

Sleep, I do
Buried and deep.
Fading of time,
Mists of old,
Drifting into the fold.
A soul so free,
Noone can hold,
Breathe in the wet,
Feel the cold.
I stand alone,
Tall and brave,
Hand held out,
To fear, no longer a slave.
Embraced in the mists,
Owning all that I am,
Love flows through me,
I give all I can.
Gently, you wake
In a land so far away,
The vow I make,
Truth forever to say.
The mist flow through me,
Fairy tears grace my locks,
Warm kisses of nymphs,
Whispers, giggles and mocks.
Stars fade above,
As the mists do so part.
Harbor lights dance,
To a song of the lark.
Dreams so rich,
A land far by near,
Morning parting,
The mists of fear.
Damp and wet,
A time so distant and clear.
Hear the fairies song,
Drawing us near.
Time comes slowly,
To those who wish,
To live in the moment.
Of the morning mist.
Now I sleep,
Buried and deep.
A joyful heart longing,
The mist forever to keep.


Dlt Aug 20 2004 copyright all rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home