Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Edge of the Day

The morning is new,
Start a new way,
Dreams of my sleep,
Edging the day.

Soft winds blow,
Warm creations of silk,
Peace it does sow,
Suckling Goddess milk.

Feed from her breast,
Ample and full,
Hands cradle gently,
Her essence you pull.

Morning so lovely,
A chance to begin,
Centered and focused,
There is no sin.

Dreams of the night,
Fly to the day,
Alive and breathing,
Passion’s creative way.

You watch me grow,
Craving my passion,
Comfort you sow,
To be, is my fashion.

Morning so soft,
Time to begin,
Living the moment,
Your essence my sin.

Drawn to me now,
Within, you will live,
My passion enwraps you,
I take all that you give.

Suckle my breasts,
Drink full and deep,
Forever my guest,
Entwined we will sleep.

Dreams rise to morning,
Like the sun greets the day,
Full passion, no warning,
Before you, my essence I lay.

Drink of my passion,
Feel life, full bliss,
Ecstasy within us,
I crave your kiss.

Morning so soft,
I hear the call of the day,
Goddess fills me.
When your away.

Can you feel me now,
Though we’ve not met,
Swirling inside me,
My passion, your pet.

The morning is new,
Start a new way,
Dreams of my sleep,
Edging the day…..

dlt Aug 19 2004 copyright all rights reserved
For J... my muse...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dulac, I think your words posesses a combination of unmistaken virility and soft sensuality that define the "divine nature" as the source that it is centric to the energy that is the foundation of our very existance, that of love and that of life. I enjoy your use of metaphors, the communing of one to the other, of nature to "man" and the union of all. I see the simpleness in time, the awakening, the savoring, the exchange to slumber and then rebirth. I see happiness, a blissful romantic postcard a picture of a day or event, that in itself is somewhat timeless in that it could happen at any moment, of any day, of any week, of any year, througout history. One only needs to look within you or your writing to see a beauty and depth that a poet or philospher could muse or explore with great zeal!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely breathtaking! :o)

2:29 PM  
Blogger Du Lac said...

tears.. muse.. of joy.. thankyou blessings dulac

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home