Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Release, let go...

Release, Let go!
Clinging with fear,
Forever to hold us here.
I say, release, let go!


I am the summer,
Green and lush,
Rich with life,
No need to rush!


Slowly waning,
Fall on the edge,
Colors so vibrant,
Tumble over the ledge!


Release, Let go!
Hold no more,
Nature so pure,
So much in store!


I am the fall,
Crisp and clear,
Night skies dance,
No friend in fear.


Cycle so natural,
Old but new.
Truth before us!
Lies within you!


Release, let go!
One with the flow,
Essence so pure,
No need to lie low.


I am the winter,
Slumbering and clean,
This is the time,
I live in the dream.


Release, let go,
Find the path,
Give time no thought,
Do the math!


I am the spring,
Slowly I wake,
Reborn and refresh,
Winters slumber I shake!


Life so fresh,
No longer I guess,
Rising and churning,
Craving and yearning!


Release, LET GO!
Now I know,
Living within,
Veil so thin.


I am all,
I am none,
Come to me now.
One in the sun.


Release, Let go.
Hold no fear,
Seeds to sow.
You have no foe.


The moon is so bright,
The dark and the light.
Embrace all that is,
Take all I give.


Release, let go.
I no longer know
Fear so deep,
Your blessing I keep.


Release, let go….

Dlt © Aug. 24 2004 all rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home