Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Monday, September 27, 2004

Adieu 42!

One more day of forty-two,
Still so much left to do!
Time flies by it is so true,
Oh too soon, Forty-three debut!


Looking back now I see,
A year of learning of who to be,
Confused and alone, lost in me,
Vast a world, I began to see.


A year of tears and pain,
Saw myself oh so vain,
Joy so bright not of this plane,
One with all, I pray to attain.


The year began with tears that flowed,
Life’s lessons my private road,
Forward I went an ecclesiastical mode,
Release from past I was bestowed.


Now I have one day to go,
New hopes and dreams still to grow,
Forty two it did so show,
Just so little I really know.


Awake I am , life so grand,
One with God is the plan.
No more I cry, now I say,
Forty three, my ascension day!


dlt © Sept 27 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home