Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Not from Sin

Tides slide back from the shore,
Time flies by souls do soar.
Forever to search truth be told,
Hopes and dreams our hearts do mold.


Sitting wondering what tomorrow may be,
Wastes the moment in front to see.
Forward we move no choice at hand.
As we pull our heads from the depths of sand.


Water calls to me now to come,
Whispering softly, I know now from.
No choice but surrender all I desire.
To want and need I do retire.


Time lies before me, no life in the past.
Living there only makes the pain forever last.
Grab the moment now to begin.
Life my way comes not from sin.

dlt © Sept 25 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home