Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Morning Dew

Ecstasy equates
To the morning dew
Reminders to all
We are washed anew
Life and memories
The past holds the clue
Learn now
Convert
In the morning dew.
Birds sing freely
Souls that dance in the night
Clearly blessed
Ready to take flight
Wishes and dreams
Soar towards the sky
All within reach
Life so fresh
Blessed in the morning dew
Slowly I rise
From the tumbling sleep
Gentle waves of moisture
Gracing my feet
The path is in front
The road is behind
Baptized each morning
Drenched in holy morning dew
Each day is a gift
Cherish and laugh
Tomorrow is too far
Today is the plan
Live in the moment
Walk in the air
Roll in the grass
Let it dance in your hair
Seconds of youth
Vibrate and sing
Flooding the soul
Ecstatic tears
The Goddess brings
Disguised and hidden
Do you not see?
Here is the key
Breathe in and deep
Refresh the life within
An instant, forever
Be the morning dew.
Birth of the morning
As the foliage is feed
Colors and songs
Waltz through my head
I hear the whispers
Feel the calling
Forever I live
Kissed by the morning dew.
dlt © june 26 2004

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a quick haiku that distills my thoughts after reading yours.....

Dew on morning Grass
Swimming in fields of nectar
Effortessly one

11:30 AM  
Blogger Du Lac said...

once again muse you render me speechless.. this is fast becoming a beautiful habit..one that I love
blessings
du lac

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home