Lady Lorraine's Lake of Dreams

My little corner of reality expressed through my writings, the art I love.. and plain old thinking!!! I hope you will enjoy them. Blessings Lady Lorraine du Lac

My Photo
Name:
Location: Open Spaces of the, United States

I am an adventure loving woman. Spiritual! Not religious big difference! Meeting new people is a passion of mine for each has some jewel of experience to share! I am creative and curious. I write, dance and sing badly in the car. Laughter is the music of my soul! I know though tears are the cleansing agents of our heart. A seeker of knowledge and wisdom. A great listener and can talk your ear off if we have something in common. I seek the moment of perfection that lies between birth and our first breathe...the moment of pure escatsy that is the craving of all souls! A simple complex woman am I!

Thursday, July 08, 2004

The Flow

The stream of time
Called by the ebb and flow
Sirens of the sea sing
People grace our shores
Polished pebbles of their essence
Left behind
Immersed in sea foam
Rolling through the sands
Beckoning remembrance
Soul marrow
Love
Sorrow
Ecstasy
Contentment
Circling moons of our destiny
Full
Half
Crescent
New
Opening doors
Closing doors
Forever a timeline not ours
Sleep
Next to me
Near but far
Which door is ours?
Changes
You
Me
Both
Neither
Ringing laughter
Glides through my heart
Knocking on the wall
Erect between us
Slowly your soul
Leaks forth your nectar
A smile
Dancing laughter
Soulful eyes
That can not look in mine
Lento sun rising
Strong and warm
Potent and pure
Opening doors
Closing doors
No longer one
We crest
on our shores
Leaving pebbles
and foam
Scattered
Along our beaches
A memento
or a pearl in the making?

DLT © July 7 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home